jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

My Favourite Piece of Technology

Hello everyone! in this post I'll talk about my favourite piece of technology, I use it everyday and all the time when I'm bored or when I'm in the bus. It's like part of me! :oooo.
My favourite pice of technology is my cellphone because I can use it to talk with my friends and family also I can use facebook, whatsapp and read the email. I like it so much my cellphone because it's not only for call actually with the smartphones you can take pictures, listen music, use internet, play and download so many apps.
My dad gave me mi first cellphone when I was eleven years all, now I have another cellphone with more technology (it was a birthday present).
Really I can't live without with my phone! life without it would be so bored!
Thanks for read my blog! :))))))

9 comentarios:

  1. Hi Claudia! I can't live without my cellphone too! I had my first cellphone when I was 9 years, the screen was in green light

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Claduia, thanks you for your advice, i think that we have the same phone, and I use it everyday too hahaha, see you on class :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi claudia, I loved your Phone, basically I use my mobile to the same as you and Don't worry a life without cellphone is possible ahaha.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Is contradictory: the cell phone is my life, but is very crazy because really is my life? I believe that we have think about ours my 'life'

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Claudia !! Is your cell the same as mine ??.
    I also remember I got my first cell phone when I was eleven
    jajaj I could not live without my cell phone, it is impossible !!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi!!
    My favorite piece of technology is my cellphone too, and I must admit that I could not live without my cell.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi!!
    My favorite piece of technology is my cellphone too, and I must admit that I could not live without my cell.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi!!
    My favorite piece of technology is my cellphone too, and I must admit that I could not live without my cell.

    ResponderEliminar