domingo, 5 de abril de 2015

Expectation for a new semester


Hi everyone! I'm so happy to post here again :).

This time I'm gonna talk about my new semester in university, I have six subjects: Microeconomy, Administrative Theory, English, Science Theory, Applied Statistics, Administrative Theory and Administrative Right. I think that this semester started more complicated than the past semesters, I just wanna have good grades!
This semester I didn't take extracurriculars activitys because I wanted have more time to study and well I must confess that I'm little lazy );
For this new academic period I expect the best, aprove all the subjects and with good grades, I'll study a lot for this.

Thanks for reading, have a nice week all of you!.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Claudia! It's a great idea to make a extracurricular activity together! You will approve all the subjects because you can do everything you want (: See you tomorrow honey

    ResponderEliminar