jueves, 26 de marzo de 2015

My auto biography

   
Hi everybody! my name is Claudia Ther I'm 19 years old and I'm from Chile.
I was born in December 14th in Santiago, I have  sister she's 10 years old and her name is Antonia, I live with her, my dad Alberto, my mom Claudia and my pet Rocco he's the most beautiful dog in the whole world and I really love him!.
My elementary and high school was in Instituto San Pablo Misionero, now I'm studying Public Administration in the University of Chile and I'm not sure if I like it! ):
One of my hobbies is read and I love the Stephen King's books, in my free times I sleep a lot and I play with Rocco because he always wants to play.
Thanks for read my blog! (:

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Claudia! I love the Stephen Kings's books! He is a great writter and my favorite book is "Carrie". Our families are really like the same! It's so funny. XO










    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Claudia, I really love if you want the Dogs, I have one to Her name is Luli, I'm impacted when I read your statement about the public administration and you aren't convinced of stay in this career, because at the first year I though the same at you. Good Joob and Bye Bye xoxo.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Claudiiaaa! I'm scared, because you not sure if like the career :(.
    I looove sleep and play with my dog, but my dog don't love me :'( . I never read Stephen King, i don't like the fear :(

    Regards
    Dany star

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Claudia I arrived to this blog by coincidence XD
    I love my pet too, she is part of my life.
    I want to read a book of Stephen King but I don't know whom ;(
    Bye!~

    ResponderEliminar