domingo, 24 de mayo de 2015

My Favourite Music

Hi! in this post I'm going to talk about my favourite kind of music.
Honestly I don't like just one kind of music, I listen what I think is good or interesting.
Probably I will never listen reggaeton because I think that the lyrics are very violent with women.
When I was fourteen I started listen The Smiths (an 80's british band) and they are my favourite band since then, I could listen their songs all day, another bands that I like are The Strokes, Muse, The Killers, Alt-J,Bastille among others.
This year I went Lollapalooza and after so many years waiting I could watch and listen live my second favourite band Kings of Leon! I sang, screamed and jumped during all show, I was so happy and I'll always remember this day also I watched Bastille, The Kooks and Alt-J, were two amazing days.

Bastille in Lollapalooza 2015. 
Thanks for read my blog! :) 

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello Claudiaaaaaa!! I love the music and me too like: the Strokes, Muse, The Killers,Bastille and many more. I come to the Lollapalooza in the 2014 and i love it !! is a very good show!!!

    Regards
    Dany ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I like The Strokes and Muse too! They are a great bands. My dream is go to Lollapalooza but I don't have money :( XO

    ResponderEliminar