jueves, 30 de julio de 2015

A country I'd like to visit


Hi everybody! in this port I'm going to write about a country I'd like to visit :)).
I'd like to visit Greece because this country have a really interesting history and a beautiful architecture.
About Greece I know that the people lived in too many polis or cities united by the culture and the  religion with so many gods and myths that even today people knows, but they never became in just one country ( some centuries later all the polis became in Greece like a country) , some old Greece's cities were Spart and Athens. I also know that the Democracy were born in Greece but not like we know today.
I would like visit all the places with the old Greece architecture, visit museums and learn more about the culture and also take pics of everything!
I would not live or work there because nowdays the country have to many economical problems but study there could be so interesting.

Thanks for reading!, have a nice week :)

2 comentarios:

  1. Greece have a rich history, I think that is an amazing country to visit (: Great post

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Claudia!
    Greece are a beautiful country with so many history, see his architecture and touch it must be amazin! And take a lot of photographs
    Regards~~

    ResponderEliminar