martes, 23 de junio de 2015

My favourite Movie

Hi! in this post I will talk about my favourite movie.
"As long as you don't chooseeverything remains possible"
My favourite movie is Mr. Nobody, the movie is about how just one choice or event could change your life, Nemo (interpreted by Jared Leto) is the principal character and the movie shows all his potential lifes with different experiences.
I like this movie because I'm always wondering "what if?" and in this movie this question has an answer. I saw Mr. Nobody a few years ago I don't remember the exactly year but I think that was in 2010.
I like to watch all kind of movies, well almost all the kind of movies because I hate the horror movies the most part of them don't scare me and I get bored watching them.
The most recent movie that I saw was The Big Fish a Tim Burton film and I liked a lot, probably was the fifth time that I saw it, I love how Tim Burton can create differents worlds with so much magic and with beautiful stories.

Have a nice week! :) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario